"GNOCCHI" rotary pumps on the markets for about 50 years, are used in all industrial fields. Thanks to its particular technical characteristics and to its simple but effective structure, they have been very useful in solving a great deal of problems bound to the transfer of fluids.
Its unquestionable advantages are as follows:
- Capacity strictly constant;
- Output high output with a minimum power absorption, according to the hydraulic balance in the pump and to the minimum rotation friction;
- Openings widely dimensioned, no valves, notable solidity, automatic priming, reversibility.The fluid is not submitted to mixing nor to changes of direction passing through the pump, elimination of pulsation, exclusion of the emulsion, preservation of the physical - chemical characteristics avoiding breakage of the molecular structure;
- Maintenance limited to the eventual replacement of joint rings in case of leakage and consequent lubrication of bearings.
- Due to these reasons "GNOCCHI" rotary pump are widely used in the sector of food, confectionary, wine, for the production of oils, chemical products, drugs, in the zootechny industry, etc..The range of products that this pump can transfer is infinite, as et is possible to equip the pumps with NBR or EPDM or VITON We only list the most common ones in order to show the wide possibility of application "GNOCCHI" rotary pump, one more unquestionable advantage of this pump.